Have a question regarding your Russell By Rheem® product? We’re here to help. Please find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.
It is important that the type of equipment in your home is properly matched to its square footage as well as other relevant factors. A load calculation will evaluate various aspects of your home for an energy efficient match such as:
- climate that you live in
- size, shape and orientation of your home
- square footage
- type and how much insulation you have
- quantity of windows, their size, type and the direction they face
- measurement of walls
- vents and ductwork
- seals and estimated air leakage
- type of materials your house is made of
If you’ve purchased a Russell system then please click here to verify or register your system for warranty.